FIGHT-O! TEN FACTS, THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT!
- I have a good idea what Four Lokos would do to me, but never actually experienced it. Surprisingly, I think I’m one of the only people out of all my friends who hasn’t had it yet.
- It’s surprising because the drink is basically caffeine, sugar, and alcohol—all of my favorite things. …I don’t know why I haven’t tried it yet.
- Most of my friends are guys. I’m pretty sure that if we one day go to a strip club, it’s going to be a normal women’s strip club. *sad face*
- I’m pretty emotionally distant from my siblings. And most of reality.
- Maybe crazy-loyal though. Which makes me sound a little biased, but… unhealthy amounts. Anyway.
- My family went on a two-month roadtrip once. It was fantastic.
- The van we used to have must’ve been really creepy looking though. White. Had curtains installed and drawn shut. Probably kind of beat up looking.
- Yeah, my friend with the ass, I’m friends with his girlfriend too.
- I had a stupid crush on the jerk since high school.
- I kind of had an opening when they broke up in high school. Things didn’t look good and I don’t remember the details, but I had to suck it up and her (and him/them? I can’t remember if I talked to him about it too) and tell them to get back together, because all couples have their fights once in a while. Guess I have a crush on them more as a couple than I do as them as them. They’re both awesome together.